All organisations are under severe threat from cyber attacks
Cyber Security can be defined as ‘the processes and technologies which are deployed in order to keep a business and organisation safe from attack, damage or unauthorised access’
In recent years, Cyber Security has become a vital function for almost all organisations, from those operating in defence, right across to finance. Cyber Security plays a vital role in keeping sensitive information, customer details, intellectual property and operating systems, safe. There’s an ever evolving threat of attack from cyber criminals, which the Cyber Security industry remains at the forefront of the battle against. The correct cyber security strategy is tailored around an organisations exact requirements, and can include the following:
- Network Security
- Application Security
- Endpoint Security
- Data Security
- Identity Management
- Database & IT Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Security
- Disaster Recovery
At Tellemachus, as an expert Cyber Security Company – we develop cyber security strategies at a board level. This service is completely tailored to your organisation and full risk assessments are carried out to identify and fix vulnerabilities before they develop into issues. All of our Cyber Security staff carry the relevant accreditations and qualifications, as well as spending time keeping abreast of the rapidly evolving cyber-attack tactics and threats.
If you have any questions about this service, please do get in touch and we will be more than happy to help.
Cyber security services
- Risk Assessment
- Tellemachus Cyber Risk Reduction Programme
- Next generation firewall implementation and management
- Security suite (Antivirus, Antispam, Anti-phishing, Anti-malware, IPS, IDS)
- Network and system monitoring, Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC)
- Cyber security incident management 24/7
Cybersecurity Risks :
Just consider some aspects of the potentially catastrophic impact of a Cyber Security breach on your business:
- Loss of data
- Reputational damage
- Loss of intellectual property
- Reduction in company value
- Cost and time of investigation and rectification
Tellemachus Cyber Security and ICS services will :
- Protect your operations against internal and external attacks.
- Take away the ever-growing concerns over cyber security.
- “Prevent and Protect”- using our security skills to identify the risk and implement risk-reduction solutions.
- Safeguard your critical assets.
- Work alongside your internal team.
- Comply to industry standards.
- Maximise efficiency from the latest technologies.