At Tellemachus, we provide a complete Electronic Security Service, of which maintained and monitored Commercial CCTV systems play an integral role.
CCTV is the most cost-effective way of maintaining permanent eyes on security and our CCTV systems have been proven to reduce security risks, protect your critical assets and infrastructure, whilst reducing costs and ensuring that your staff and equipment, remain safe 24/7.
Tellemachus CCTV systems are widely used by both private and public sector organisations, across sites such as car showrooms to schools. These cameras play a vital role not only in recording evidence of a crime, or attempted crime – but also preventing a crime taking place in the first instance.
The physical presence of a CCTV camera acts as a huge deterrent, especially when used in conjunction with other security services, such as remote monitoring, perimeter detection, intruder detection, and Intercoms. Some of the organisations who have trusted Tellemachus for their security requirements include ABP, Vodafone, Centrica, National Crime Agency and Cumbria Constabulary.
Electronic security services:
- Access control
- Intruder detection
- Fire detection
- Security systems integration
- Physical security risk management
- Evidence management and storage (video & audio)
- Electronic security service and maintenance
- Profit protection
- Loss prevention
- Analytics and biometrics
Tellemachus Electronic Security will:
- Reduce your security risk.
- Protect your critical assets and physical infrastructure.
- Deliver end to end security and surveillance solutions from design to installation including 24/7 support
- Improve your current security, reduce costs and provide a safe and productive work environment.
Other Electronic Security Services
Access ControlFind out more
IP CCTVFind out more