“Work is what we do, not where we are…”
We support our customers to enable effective off-site, on-the-go working capabilities, transforming business productivity and opening up a wealth of opportunities for a more skilled and flexible workforce.
As organisations embrace remote and mobile working, end-users need secure, reliable access to critical applications and data from any location, at any time, using the device of their choice.
We help organisations to embrace distance working by providing them with secure and reliable remote working solutions. We offer robust, secure and affordable communications solutions which allow your staff to work un-tethered, while you continue to maintain control and direction.
Secure remote access from Tellemachus provides a full range of capabilities to support your home and remote workers:
- Secure VPN
- Multi-factor authentication
- Support for multi-device
- Flexibility to meet regulatory requirements
- Support for public networks
- Full access audit log
- Central control & management
Our secure remote access services allow mobile and home workers to access your network and have a similar experience to users directly connected to within your fixed locations.
Remote Working Benefits
- Increase productivity
- Encourage a skilled and flexible workforce
- Reduce costs
- Retain and attract employees
- Reduce the spread of illness
- Reduce your carbon footprint and energy usage
- Reduce turnover and absenteeism
- Improve your ability to handle business across multiple time zones & locations
‘Home and remote working’ exercise has been added to the Exercise in a Box toolkit.
- The National Cyber Security Centre launches exercise to help small businesses test their cyber resilience while staff work remotely
- ‘Home and Remote Working’ exercise will form part of a series in the highly successful Exercise in a Box toolkit
- Measure is latest in a range of support NCSC has offered for home workers since the coronavirus outbreak
Find out more here.