Cyber Threat Assessment (CTAP)
Secure network architectures need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats. There are two ways to find out if your solution isn’t keeping up—wait for a breach to happen or run validation tests.
A Fortinet Cyber Threat Assessment can help you better understand:
- Security Risk – which application vulnerabilities are being used to attack your network, which malware/botnets were detected, what phishing attacks are making it through your defences and which devices are “at risk”— for security breach probability.
- Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control as well as what spam, newsletters or adult content may be bothering your email.
- Utilisation and Performance – what is your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours—for the network, email system and critical applications.
- Quick: Less than 7 days of monitoring
- Easy: No interruption to your infrastructure or existing services
- Comprehensive: Security, Productivity and Performance
- Zero Cost